All self-study courses must be completed within the year in which they are purchased, regardless of purchase date. On Jan. 1, all uncompleted programs from the previous year will be terminated and no CLE credit or refunds given.
The Supreme Court of Ohio:
- Effective January 1, 2023, the Supreme Court of Ohio adopted rule changes that will permanently remove the CLE self-study caps for attorneys. The changes will allow attorneys to comply with their biennial CLE requirements through approved self-study courses.
- The amendments will also increase the self-study caps for judges and magistrates to 20 hours per compliance period and eliminate the separate cap for live webinars in future compliance periods.
- All programs on this website have been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on CLE for self-study credit.
- The Supreme Court does not allow partial credit for self-study. You must complete the entire program to receive CLE credit.
- [Please note: it may take up to 30 days to submit your CLE credit to the Supreme Court of Ohio.]